Goodbye 2008! Time really flies, can't believe its the end of 2008 and the start of a brand new year. A new beginning, a new start. :)
I was reminiscing 2008 with a friend this afternoon : our likes and dislikes, our regrets and successes, our joys and sorrows. Its amazing what can happen in 365 days. Everyday is a new adventure, everyday is a new beginning, everyday is a new chance to start anew. Of course, what better way to start all over with a brand new year? :)
I don't regret 2008, its been a good year and God has blessed me in so many ways. I'm so thankful! So many things happened; whether sad or happy, expected or unexpected. I've learnt to accept and overcome each obstacle and calamity. They say you grow with each passing year; this particular year, I feel the difference. I feel the responsibilities I had and will have to continue carrying, I know how to distinguish between right and wrong (Well, most of the time lah. haha), I know what to expect from certain things and how to face them. I personally feel I've grown up in most matters. Well, I admit that I'm still naive. I trust people too easily and therefore fall into traps too easily. (My own brother tricked me OK, ish! lol)
I learn and grow with every step I take. I learn from mistakes and I rejoice in successes.
I thank God for 2008. :)
It was great and I hope 2009 will be even better and more exciting!
Happy New Year everyone!
Here's a toast to,


Bring on 2009! :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment