RSS

February Update!

Currently on iTunes: A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Firstly...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy, everyone!
May the year of the Ox bring each and everyone of you luck, health and wealth! :)

(I know its late, BUT better LATE then NEVER, yes?)

ChinaTown, London '09

So, I have been MIA for a very very long time. Time has been flying, I barely had the time to look back. It all happened in a flash: coming back to Bath, welcoming 2009, exams!, interview, Chinese New Year and 2nd semester! Its already FEBURARY! So fast, so quick! I can hardly remember anything that passed.

On a lighter note, Uni has been closed for the past 2 days because of SNOW! Its snowing in Bath! :) yay* wheeeee...

A snow-covered view of the Lake

Snow Angel? Doesn't look like it. haha

Someone built an IGLOO. goodness

I like the Snow. But (I know I'm a sad person), I don't like the idea of skipping Uni. I feel so useless if I don't go to Uni. I won't study or do anything productive and that's bad. Oh well, I hope Uni resumes on Monday :)

Anyhooos...

Semester 2 has been totally different from what I expected. I expected time to pass real slow and me complaining about nothing to do. To my astonishment, its the EXACT opposite! In the week that has passed, I have in total 6 CourseWorks to submit by Easter! :O OH-MY-GOSH. sigh. 2 of them are continuations from last semester and 4 entirely new CourseWorks for my new units.

I won't have a life no more.
:(

I KNOW I mustn't procrastinate, I KNOW I have to finish my work way before hand, BUT knowing me I'll somehow end up finishing it last minute. I mustn't, I can't! Concentration! Focus! I have to get what I want! I must work hard to achieve it! It will not come to me without any effort. I know, I must, I can!

*wahhhh...I suddenly feel so motivated! :) lol. It won't last long, trust me. hahaha*

My timetable this semester is not too bad either, despite having 4 early morning classes a week. At least I end by 3pm most days, it'll give me a good reason to stay in the library to get some work done before heading home. I can't be bothered to do work when I'm home. ;p

Since getting my new computer, I've found a new hobby! :D What hobby? Well, it involves ME lying in bed and watching whatever movies I can get my hands on. hahahaha. Oh well, I rarely do that during the day, only at night after showering, I'll "refuse" to do work and just hop into bed and start the Movie! :D:D:D hehehe. Bad bad bad! On the brighter side, I barely last 10 minutes before falling asleep. hahaha. Seeeee! Seeeeeee how much energy is used up during the day; THAT I CAN'T EVEN STAY AWAKE FOR 10 FREAKING MINUTES to watch a MOVIE. siiiigh.

I webcam-ed with Mei Tokkk.. :)

Life as it is, full of excitement and tiredness.

Last time, thinking too much drained my energy and caused my tiredness. This time round? Its work, studies - UNI! ohhhhhhh.

Ok, Ok. Enough with the dreading and sadness. Time for some HAPPY HAPPY STUFF :) .

Yours truly, have been offered an IT Placement Role in GlaxoSmithKline! *yay. I'm really really excited. I went for the interview 2 weeks ago. This was my first ever formal interview and I aced it. *yay me. I thank God for helping me in times of panic and insecurity, for allowing me to stay calm and to speak my mind. I've been assigned to the role of business analyst/consultant at the Frythe, Welwyn City, Hertfordshire, its a R&D site. lalala. New Challenge! To be honest, I'm quite freaked out. *sigh* I hope everything will turn out right. Pray with me? :)

GSK House (HQ) - Boston Manor

I can't help but Camwhore ;p

I've been exploring little teahouses in Bath with my housemate, Mienal lately. More pictures to follow? If I ever have the time to post em up. But here's a picture of all my housemates! :)

Residents of 2 George's Place! :)

Ok, I've spent enough on this update.

Have a good weekend everyone!

xx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: